Saturday, October 3, 2009

quick life update

1. Prac stars on Monday. I'm nervous.

2. I can't tell if my allergies just ROYALLY suck lately or if I'm sick. I'm sticking with the allergy theory. I refuse to be sick!

3. My toes are bloody cold and I need to buy slippers

4. My visa is a b*tch. Once I get my balance down to $0. I'm not using the damn thing anymore.

5. coach canada is being stupid and won't let me a buy a ticket on line from Kingston to Toronto. This is going to be a problem. BIG problem. I need to get to the station before Friday to buy a ticket because buying a ticket on Friday, which is Thanksgiving weekend, is just not a good idea.

6. I'm on the fence about NCIS L.A. It's good, but it's much different than the original NCIS.

7. My laundry will be done in 2 minutes.

8. I have to read Romeo and Juliet for Monday. As well at the curriculum guide for grade 10 Academic English and History

9. I have this new ps2 game called Mercenaries. I love it. It's a wicked game.

10. Bolt House juice is a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment