Thursday, October 29, 2009

feeling good

Last Friday, was a P.D. day here in Kingston and so all of us teacher candidates went to professional development day, which I have to say was pretty cool and I had a good time.

However, after P.D. day around 6 pm, calamity struck me in the form of a fever. I went to bed. I spent about 4 days in bed and missed two days of school because of this fever and cough and what also came to be breathing issues. It SUCKED.

However, now, about 6 days after I initially got sick and 2 days after I started to mend I feel pretty good. I'm not going to lie, that might be because I'm HIGHLY medicated (up until about this Saturday afternoon lol) but still I really enjoy not feeling like complete and utter crap.

Special thanks also goes out to Jason and Victoria for grocery shopping for me and buying me soup :) and also to Jason for coming over to check on me :)

In other news, tomorrow is the last day of Prac 1 which is weird because it doesn't feel like it's been a month, but it has. I'm giving my students a test tomorrow on Romeo and Juliet.

I've also been writing again which makes me really happy. I dunno but there's just something about writing that makes me feel good.

What also makes me feel good is that I have nothing to prep for tomorrow because it's already done, so what am I going to do?

Watch tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment