Saturday, July 25, 2009

high time

well i suppose it's high time for another post. and it's going to be in list form cause a) i want to write it that way and b) i'm lazy

1. I'm hot. I know eh? Who would have thought that I would ever be hot, but nevertheless it is true.

2. I have about 20 pages left to read in the book that I need to read for class that hasn't started yet. So I'm going to finish that and maybe write the wanna be paper (2-3 pages double space is such a waste of time) today.

3. I'm curling up with a movie at some point today. I rented 3.

4. The writing goes, though going slowly. I have 2 pages of chapter 3 and 2 pages of chapter 4 done. I just need to now stop talking about them and finish them.

5. I seriously am getting addicted to Starbucks ... if i wasn't already ...

6. I enjoy how life is great one moment and shitty the next. keeps me on my toes :)

7 comments:

  1. :) can't go wrong with the list format

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, I hope this doesn't come off as insulting but the way you present number 1 sounds like this is something you've recently discovered. What's the story?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's perpetually cold, see. She lives in this bubble of freezingness which no one else can perceive. Apparantly it has burst, and she is now dealing with heat?

    Unless she's refering to physical merits? But that seems unlike Cait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm talking about the bursting of the bubble of freezingness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What?! I thought you were talking about your smashing good looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope. Though everyone knows already that I'm fantastically good looking ;)

    ReplyDelete