Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MIA

I lost a contact in my eye this morning. I know who does that? It's just going to float around in my eyeball, and who knows maybe it'll end up in my brain or something. That could be interesting.

Yesterday was not that great of a day for me. I'm rediscovering that sometimes it is very hard to keep yourself together all the time. I mean sometimes things just get to you and you need to flip out. Sometimes it feels so good to get angry and let it out.

Yesterday I also went make to the doc about the anomaly in my foot (that as a friend said could really be an alien or something in my foot, and I mean it could be for all anyone knows), and now I have to get a CT scan. I don't know when it is yet because the doctor is making the appt but apparently they say come and you go running for these kind of appts.

At the moment I am sitting around in shorts and a bra drinking a cup of tea. I am sitting this way because for one it is hot, and for another I can't decide what top I want to wear today. And no I can't stop drinking tea - I NEED IT.

Today I feel like I want to go MIA. Just kind of go off the map, disappear for a bit and then come back with a crazy story about how I discovered an underground tunnel system in Kingston that led me all the way to Ottawa, where a boat was waiting for me on the St. Lawrence River which I took out onto open seas where I got shipwrecked (cause let's face it I can't drive a boat) and then rescued by dolphins, who dropped me off at PEI where I had tea with Anne of Green Gables (that would be cool) who then suggested I go to NFLD since it's so close by, and there I became a fisherwoman until I got tired of fish and then decided to come back to Kingston again.

If you don't hear from me in a couple of days, you now know why.

5 comments:

  1. Wait, where are you? 'Cause you maybe don't want to be dressed like that around Nick. Just saying, you know.

    Not that Nick won't be wandering around in his boxers, either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. never fear, nick was at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's no different than being at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In fact, I was down at The Beaches a few weeks and there was an overweight woman sunbathing with her top off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that would have been an interesting sight to be sure.

    and you're right. it's no different than a bathing suit

    ReplyDelete