Monday, January 18, 2010

epic boredom

Today and tomorrow there are special program days at teacher's college.

Today was terrible.

Incredibly boring.

To stave of boredom I wrote a children's story about a little raindrop, who didn't want to be a raindrop anymore because it was boring. So he tell's his mum this, and she points out to him all the amazing things that only a raindrop can do. It ends with the little raindrop realizing that being a raindrop is a pretty awesome adventure.

Maybe tomorrow I'll write about a cat. Ooo...or a hedgehog. I really like hedgehogs.

3 comments:

  1. I'd say that a hedgehog would be a good choice. Did you know that all of the little hedgepiglets in a litter are identical quadruplets? (It's always four.) I'm serious; most litters are all fraternal quintuplets or however many there are, but all hedgehogs are one of a set of identical quadruplets. They all start out as one little hedgezygote and then split into four.

    And isn't that weird? Identical twins were once the same person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, when I said, "most litters," I should have said, "most species' litters." As I have it, it sounds like I'm contradicting myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that at all! That is so awesome! I wonder why that is?

    ReplyDelete