Sunday, January 3, 2010

new year resolutions

I'm sure that I'm like everyone else when it comes to the new years resolutions: I suck at them.

I make a couple each Jan. and then by the end of Jan or the beginning of Feb I've totally blown them or am incredibly close to it.

New Years Resolutions are thus not for the faint hearted.

Since however, I am not good with the whole idea of failing (at anything), I am once again making the attempt at the new year resolutions.

My New Year Resolutions for 2010 are, therefore, as follows:

1a) Write more (more than I have been)

1b) Post at least once a week

2) Read my Bible more (more than I have been)

3) Sort out my priorities, pick a direction to take and then follow it.

4) Try Yoga.

Do me a favor. At the end of Jan/beginning of Feb ask me how the New Years resolutions are coming, and then tell me to get my behind in gear and keep going.

Should I get snappy with you, tell me to shut up and to stop being a wimp.

4 comments: