Friday, January 15, 2010

welcome to life

I can't decide if I'm sick or not.

I feel like crap currently, which is making me believe that I am and every now and again I get hot and then I get cold, which also weighs in on the sick category, but I mean maybe I feel crappy because my allergies are bad today and I'm tired, and maybe I'm hot and cold because it's me and I'm strange. If I was older I could blame menopause for the body temperature and sleep deprivation for everything else.

Anyway, I'm sitting in bed and drinking juice.

I really should work on this presentation that i have in a week but you know why I don't want to work on it now? Cause I have a week. That's me. Procrastination is my middle name.

The thing that is irritating me today (so far anyway) is that I'm in this group for my curriculum English class and we have this assignment to do (obviously) and it's been really hard to get all of the group together. So my group and I are emailing each other back and forth and then one of the girls sends out this bitchy little email about how she doesn't have time to sort out who can meet when because she has all these other assignments due etc etc and that let's just pick a date and if some people can't come too bad.

Umm...HELLO? Welcome to life, and welcome to teacher's college. We're all sitting in the same damn boat as her but do you see us sending bitchy little emails. No. (I just write bitchy little blog posts). I want to tell her to stop being such a wiener and to suck it up. But I think I might tell her AFTER the assignment is done. I feel like that's a better mark survival approach.

I'm tired of teacher's college I have to say.

And I'm tired of this headache that I have.

I'm going to go and watch an episode of How I Met Your Mother.

2 comments:

  1. I just returned home after a night at the NAC for Amazing Amadeus. That might not make you feel better, because it wasn't you and you have no idea who I am, but if it were you I am confident that it would have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks Rock. I'll trust you that I would have enjoyed it if it was me.

    ReplyDelete