Monday, April 19, 2010

way too early

It is currently 8:53 am on Monday April 19th 2010.

I have been up since 6:15 am, and I have completed everything on my to-do list for the day except for ONE thing.

Impressive no?

Anyway, the last thing on my to-do list for the day is to finish 2/3rds of this assignment that I have to do for teacher's college. It's due in a little over a week. It's a BRUTAL assignment. The fastest I've heard it being done so far is in 9 hours.

This is a soul-sucking, destroy your week (let alone your day), make you hate your life, will look back on this 30 years from now and make you shudder type of assignment.

AND I DON'T WANNA DO IT!!!

There are 9 questions to the assignment. Each answer has to be a page to a page and a half long. The assignment is on the philosophy of education. I am currently on the second question, and I want to bang my head repeatedly off my desk.

The point of this blog post is to:
a) make you pity me
b) procrastinate
c) rage against the stupidity of this assignment

It's also not helping that it is ONLY 9:01 am. I mean I have the whole day for this right?

5 comments:

  1. So...now that it's 3pm...how much have you not done today? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me tell you what my strategy would be: procrastination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm almost done 2/3rds. But then the professor emailed us saying that we were all incredibly silly and that it wasn't each question that had to be 1-1.5 pages but each section.

    What did everyone do? Freak out.
    Why?
    Because people had already started handed 18 page assignments or writing their answers to 1.15 pages in length.

    Clearly 750 students read the assignment incorrectly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me tell you: I have a final exam tomorrow in Managerial Accounting and have left my studying until about an hour ago. It was shortly after this that I remembered that I "missed" 1/3 of the course, which I now have to learn. So I now have 20 hours to sleep, work, and study.

    These are the moments in which procrastination sucks. (Note: I am posting a comment rather than studying, so it continues.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope that the exam went well for you!

    ReplyDelete