Friday, April 17, 2009

Done

I just wrote my last exam of my undergrad career this morning. It was Russian history and it was 3 hours. I'm going to sound so arrogant but I totally conquered. I'm also totally tired. So tired that I'm writing this with my eyes half closed.

Currently I'm sitting in the living room and a friend of mine is over ironing some shirts and one of my and I are sitting on the couch. It's chill. oh she's going back to her room to studying some psych I think. Don't you love the play by play?

Anyway, I have to work for 8 hours today which will be fun I'm sure since it's Cogro but I'm not going to lie I really looking fwd to sleeping tonight - and sleeping for about 10 hours or so. Oh, that's going to be brilliant. I love sleep.

Once I have recuperated from the crazyness that was exams I am going to start looking for a job for the summer as well as write the script that a friend and I are currently working on. I think I'm also going to read - read books of my choosing and sit in the sunshine. But first sleep.

That is my life update for the moment - well part of it anyway. More things have occured but I'm much to lazy to send a complete update into cyberspace.

Until next time my dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment