Monday, April 27, 2009

Packing

I'm starting to hate packing. It's endless. Just when you think you're almost done you realize, oh nope. There's more. How does one accumulate so much stuff anyways?

What is really irritating me about the whole packing episode I think is that it's such a long process. What I really want is to pack. Move. Be done. But no, that's not really happening either. 4 more days until I move. Until then it's all about the waiting.

Waiting sucks people. I am not a patient person.

I also have to clean. Clean and pack.

That's all I can really talk about too lately, which makes my life updates seriously lacking in the adventure department at the moment. I mean there's only so many times you can say you blared music and packed all day and make it sound interesting. I passed my quota a long time ago in this regard.

Today though I did spend some quality time with the sun. And with good people over dinner. There were a lot of laughs. I had a good time.

I think the rest of the plan for the day is to curl up on the couch with a tv show or something. Yes. Especially since my last housemate just left, and it is little ol' me, chilling in an echo-y house.

2 comments:

  1. You know what? Be happy you have time to pack. I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having time to pack is generally a good thing.

    ReplyDelete