Wednesday, April 29, 2009

move out and in day

Today was a more productive day than yesterday. Not hard to be considering the sickening amount of time I spent sitting on my couch watching tv yesterday. Anyway, today the couch was moved out, and I wrote some more of the script that a friend and I are writing together, which was good. And after going out for a bit I am now back at home chilling on my bed because I am couch-less and the floor is hard on the tailbone.

I think I want to write a bit more script. Maybe I'll watch a movie too. Tomorrow though is part 1 of move day. And I need to drop off some resumes tomorrow and get some bungee cord before that all begins, which means that sleeping in cannot happen tomorrow. It probably won't be able to happen until like Monday, but that's alright.

I have discovered that for part 2 of move day (which is Friday) there's a 90% chance of rain. Which is Kingston terms means it's going to pour - all day. I've decided it's going to be an adventure. The map looks like this:

House One - to SUV - drive slowly - to House Two - up two flights of stairs - TA DA!

All in the rain.

I'm kind of excited. It's going to be hilarious. We're all going to get mad and frustrated and then laugh and keep going.

Oh Move out and in day. Let the good times roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment