Saturday, May 2, 2009

a new abode

Well the moved has happened. It went a lot better than it thought I would which is lovely. There was 4 of us moving everything and everything was moved by 3. The old place was cleaned by 3:30 and the set up of the new place is almost done. Productive day.

It also didn't rain. It rained all last night and it even rained on the way to Toronto a bit. But no rain during the move. That was my prayer answered.

At the moment I am sitting in Toronto at my parent's kitchen table. I got to shower which was fantastic and I'm really looking forward to cuddling up in bed.

Tomorrow I'm going to a lunch BBQ, and I have to be on the subway by 10 am. And then it's my Nana's 80th birthday dinner tomorrow night which is exciting. Major socializing tomorrow. But it'll be good.

I really like the new place. (Sry if I'm jumping topics but I'm tired). I like my room in the new place. I got it all set up before I left (with the help of my new housemate who helped me move some of the furniture).

6 days until I leave for New Zealand. I'm starting to get nervous I have to admit. And I have a massive to-do list to get through before I go.

BUT

That is tomorrow's deal. Right now it is off to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment