Thursday, May 7, 2009

it's all in the touch

I got my ipod touch today. It's pretty sweet. I've spent the last couple of hours fiddling with it and such. There is ONE disappointing thing about it however. It does not let me type at my blog. I know. I was slightly upset when I discovered this.
So for the NZ blog then, I'm going to write it, email it to my best friend and sister Sabrina and she's going to post it for me. It's a pretty solid plan. That way everyone is on the same page with me and what I'm doing.

NOW

The thing is, it's totally great that you guys all know what's going on with me BUT I want to know what's going on with you guys. Thus email me or set up a blog that I can read or message me on fb or send up smoke signals or something. I need news too.

Update on getting ready = I have everything I need. All I need to do now is stick it into my suitcase, which is what I'm doing tomorrow.

Sabrina and I hung out tonight which was completely awesome. We really don't see each other enough. We had some ridiculously good laughs, and a lot of sarcasm. We also hit up chapters and bought 2 books each (that we totally didn't need but wanted) and also a travel mug for tea because we both need one but don't have one. It was good times.

Last night I also started writing a story. I technically had already started writing it - but I rewrote the opening scene and I like it alot better. I also know where I'm going to take it I think - or at least I know more about the characters this time, and the end I want to achieve with it. So that's good. If it's not too long when I finish it I'll post it here.

Less than 48 hours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment