Friday, May 29, 2009

Here in Hawaii

Let me get on thing straight right from the get go - I do not enjoy flying in any way shape or form OR by any stretch of the imagination. I can endure flight and I like where it takes me but I don't actually like flying.

So I endured the flight. And now I'm in Hawaii - with free Internet no less.

Today we went shopping and I got some things that look good on me I must say. And then my mom and I went to the beach (the hotel is literally on the beach) and sun tanned for a bit. Then we went for dinner and took a night time stroll along the beach.

Tomorrow we're going to a lu'au which my mom wants to do. Nana wanted to go see another island but you have to fly and it's not cheap. So we decided not to do that.

Starbucks is also attached to our hotel so I think I will end this hear and go drink my starbucks drink.

1 comment:

  1. "end this hear"? Some English graduate you are. And again, you and I differ. I love flying... and airports. So let's see...

    1. You like Julia Roberts
    2. You don't like The Girl Next Door
    3. You don't like air travel

    And yet, we are friends.

    ReplyDelete