Monday, May 25, 2009

Dunedin

Well I'm in Dunedin today. It's a Scottish city actually, and it's also very hilly. Still cold here but that's alright. Only 2 more days and then I'm flying out of here. But in all honest NZ is really beautiful and the people are awesome. I like it. Today we went on a tour of this house from a very prominent family from back in the day who did a lot of charity work and such. It's a beautiful old house and has all of the modern conveniences of its time. The other options were a castle and a brewery that we could have gone to but I got outvoted on this one. Mind you my mom and nana came with me on the 4WD LOTR tour so I can't complain lol.
Tomorrow were going to Mt. Cook and then the next day it's Christchurch and then we're flying to Hawaii. I only have like a week left of this trip and 2 weeks until I'm back in K-town. I'm excited to get back to K-town I have to say. I have plans for this summer that I'm excited for.
Christian I think you'll like Dunedin if you come. It's cold here - but it's a damp wet cold not the cold like in Canada. But it is really beautiful and the university here was voted best in the country so if you're going to come to NZ for school here is the place to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment