Thursday, May 28, 2009

Christchurch

So this morning started off rough - as it at 12:30 am last night I got a panic attack which was just lovely. And then I woke up about 4 more times that night. And this morning when i actually woke up at 6 am my cough was back at fully force. OTHER than that, today has been pretty sweet. We're in Christchurch today so we got to explore the city a bit. It's such a beautiful city. There are massive amounts of parks and green space too. It's just a really cool city to wander around in.
Our flight leave Christchurch tomorrow morning at 6:55 am to Auckland, then from Auckland to Hawaii at 11 am. We get into Hawaii at 11 pm on Wednesday (it's Wednesday right now for me) so I get to repeat Thursday basically. cool for living a day twice lol.
I really like NZ. It's a really cool place. I hope I can come back some time again. My tour guide Laurel told me that if I ever needed a place to stay that i could just email her and tell her that I'm coming and she would give me a bed in her house. I thought that was wicked.
So yeah, that's it from NZ I guess. Next post will be from Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment