Sunday, May 3, 2009

rain drops on roses

I just came back from watching the Sound of Music musical. I had forgotten how much I love live threatre. I totally love it. The show was not nearly as good as the movie of course. I mean, who can top Julie Andrews? But it was still good, and I enjoyed it.

I also saw Sabrina today - my best friend and sister - in her new apt that her and her finance are sharing. They're so cute. So Suzy homemaker and everything. They have a very nice set up going on over there too. I'm really happy for them, cause they're so happy. One day I want something like that. I don't think I want it now but definitely one day, I would like that.

For all that I'm having a good time in Toronto seeing everyone, I do miss Kingston. There's this little ache in me that won't go away and every time I pause I feel it and it's starting to suck. I guess I'll just have to keep myself busy. Pause less or something.

Maybe I'll sing "My Favourite Things" - it worked for the Von Trapp children.

3 comments:

  1. you best keep updating this while you go away, as i'll be keep tabs on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. also

    "Maybe I'll sing "My Favourite Things" - it worked for the Von Trapp children."

    ????????you are a nerd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will def update this as much as I can while I'm away. You better email me so I can keep tabs on you too

    And I am not a nerd. It's a classic movie! Everyone knows that reference.

    ReplyDelete