Tuesday, May 5, 2009

it began with ants

This morning I woke up to ants in my cereal. Oh that's right. You heard me...er...read me? Anyway, there were ants. In the pantry my parentals apparently have an ant problem. But it's weird they weren't there yesterday or the day before but this morning I woke up, went to go eat some cereal and they were all in the box and everything. It was gross and creepy. But i wasn't girly just for the record. I didn't scream or anything. I just completely lost my appetite. And threw out the entire box in the outside garbage.
Just for the record the ant guy is coming tomorrow morning.

Anyway, today was more errands and more shopping. Hit the tailors, the post office (see I remembered) and then my Nana and I went to Tim Hortons when I got back my appetite. My mom and I went shopping tonight and I got a carry on bag and a coat. All I need now are some socks, my ipod touch, and a bathing suit. That is tomorrow's deal.

Today I also watched the newest episode of Greek (I realize it's a ridiculous show but for some reason I really love it) and this mini series called Lost in Austen. So good. I really liked it. I of course was yelling at the screen and covering my eyes at other parts. No one reading this is really surprised about that lol.

Right now I'm not a fan for some reason of the set up of my blog, but I'm also not a fan really of the other templates they've got going on either. So who knows, maybe I'll change my set up or maybe I won't lol. I do want to add some pictures and things to it. I'm probably going to fiddle around some more with it after this post.

I also am going to write after this post too. I've got 4 different characters or groups of characters yattering on in my head demanding that I tell their stories so I'm going to go and work on that I think.

I can't believe that in less than 72 hours I'm going to be on a plane heading for New Zealand...

2 comments: