Sunday, May 30, 2010

blog 2

I have just created another blog.

Funny story.

My best friend, who is basically my sister, emailed me to tell me that she switched her blogger blog to a tumblr blog, and told me to check her new blog out.

So I did.

And it looked fantastic.

I went to leave a comment on her new blog, but being as it's me, and I'm also technologically inept I ended up creating a blog by accident. Then, since I had it I decided to customize it. Then I wrote a post because hey you can't just have an empty blog.

Now, I have 2 blogs. I haven't decided quite yet if I'll switch On Route over to tumblr or if tumblr will be just there, but as soon as I do decide I'll post it here.

The URL for my new blog is: http://cait22.tumblr.com/

Go check it out when you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment