Friday, September 11, 2009

anxious

Currently I am slightly anxious. I don't know why.

You know how when you're racing around all day and you have that go go go mentality, and then you finish everything and you're like...oh...and stop the go go go mentality? Yeah, I can't stop. I keep feeling like I need to go go go, but I don't. And because I feel like I need to, I can't chill out. I can't relax, and it leaves me feeling anxious.

Stupid I know. But I have anxiety problems and so everything is heightened in my case.

Also, because I can't just chill, I get frustrated because I mean it's stupid, I should just be able to chill out. So I'm anxious and frustrated about being anxious and then get more anxious. It's a fantastic kind of cycle.

Eventually I will be able to chill out - it's just that it takes me longer that others on some days.

*sigh* oh me oh my.

2 comments: