Tuesday, September 22, 2009

back to bed

It's wrong. All wrong.
From the moment I woke up this morning,
it's been wrong.

Woke up late,
Body doing strange things, feeling crappy,
it's raining.
My bag is not waterproof.
I have a hole in my right shoe.
My sock is wet.
The wind almost ate my umbrella,
I didn't eat breakfast.

I arrive to a class - my least favourite class
to a prof - who's my least favourite prof,
in a disturbingly early class.
I have class 'til 5:30

text message sent to the wrong person
test message sent to apologize for sending it to the wrong person
text message sent to the right person.
No reply from anyone, but I mean, it's EARLY.

The time? 9:39 am. The dreaded class is finished.
There is way too much time in the day left
for things to go wrong.
There is not enough time in the day left
to get everything done.

I need a pause button, a restart button,
a 'I hate the world, leave me alone button.'
The one desire is to go back to bed.
Desire - DENIED.

The world keeps turning, spinning
and I need to catch up,
keep going.

2 comments:

  1. Later on in the day I started getting a shooting pain up my back and along my side.

    But other than that, the day got better - it still wasn't my most amazing day but it was better :)

    ReplyDelete