Sunday, February 22, 2009

vic lit or pulp fiction?

Ok, so I realize that I have a ton of work to do - as in a book to read and part of another book to read, plus some studying to do, all for this week coming up. And yet I really want to watch Pulp Fiction instead. See, I've never seen it.

*pause for the gasps of horror*

Yeah apparently it's one of the must see movies of life. And I've never seen it. So I borrowed it from a friend of mine and it's sitting here on the table beside me.

So now the question is: To read Vic lit or watch Pulp Fiction?

Yeah, no contest.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't watched Pulp Fiction yet, but it's on my computer so it's only a matter of time. If I'm not working tonight, though, I'm playing something will Alan and Linda.

    Which means I'm back, if you hadn't gathered that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pulp Fiction is sooooooooooo good!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished watching it. It was so hilarious. I totally loved it.

    yay for being back Christian :) I didn't know that you were.

    ReplyDelete