Sunday, August 30, 2009

Carpool

One of the biggest problems of my life at the moment is my practicum. Teacher's College starts in 2 days and I don't have a practicum yet. At the moment there is a potential spot for me in Gananoque but one of the problems is that I can't get there.

There are 3 students already at that school - 2 of whom don't have a license to drive and the 3rd one the practicum office doesn't know if she has a license because she didn't check if off on her sheet. So basically there are 3 students that they placed there that have no way to get there and Queens doesn't really care.

I might be the 4th person they place there.

But I don't drive either.

So I'm looking at carpooling options. However, there is no one that I can find online that travels from Kingston to Gananoque everyday, which is what I need.

5 comments:

  1. Well, I'll pray for you, but that's all I've got for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying is good. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the school can help? Obviously most people are travelling the other way, but it seems quite reasonable to me that one of the teachers at the school might actually live in Kingston.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo good call...

    I'll have to check that out.

    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. !!!! JUST In: I got KINGSTON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete