Monday, August 31, 2009

KINGSTON BABY!!!

So this morning I called the practice office to say that I would take the Gananoque placement even though I wasn't sure how I was going to get there. The woman at the practicum office (Tammy) said no problem, she would slot me in.

An hour or two later Tammy calls me back and said that a half an hour after I called in an opening for English came up at LCVI (a highschool right in Kingston and like a 10 min ride from my house) and she said that she gave it to me!!

SO

This means that my placement is now in KINGSTON!!! And I get to stay. And I love life. And I can also take the job at President's Choice Financial that pays me $12.15 an hr.

SO HAPPY! SO EXCITED!

I might actually survive the next 8 months lol.

Thanks for everyone's prayers :) God is pretty damn amazing :)

2 comments:

  1. I have never read of anyone being so excited to be staying in Kingston.

    I went to LCVI. The only English teacher I had that I liked was a Mr. Pinkerton. That was more than a few years ago, now.

    Congratulations. And you're right: He does good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kingston. It's become my home over the past 4 going on to 5 years :)

    Thanks for the congrats :)

    ReplyDelete