Friday, August 21, 2009

one of the million $ questions

My old housemates and I use to watch this show called Cashmere Mafia. It only ran 7 episodes, however for those 7 weeks that it aired, the three of us raced home and nearly tackled each other to get to the tv in time to watch it.

It was a wicked show.

It was essentially about 4 powerhouse businesswomen and their lives. The show only ran 7 episodes because there was a competition show called Lipstick Jungle that was basically the same plot line but with more sex. Lipstick Jungle obviously won this competition since that show is still airing.

By the end of the second episode of Cashmere Mafia the audience finds out that the husband of one of the women has been cheating on her. This part of the plot line fueled later episodes with the basic question that is raised:

What would you do if someone cheated on you?

Would you call it quits? Get even? Ignore it? Get over it and maybe work it out?

For some reason I started thinking about that tonight. At the moment I know two different women who have two different responses to the question. And I have to admit that I don't know what I would do if I found myself in that situation.

What do you think you would do?

No comments:

Post a Comment