Friday, August 21, 2009

george michael

Confession:

I am in love with the song "faith" by George Michael.

I first heard it sung by the acappella singing group called Caledonia, at Queens Common Ground one night. Then I youtubed the song and came up with the music video.

Music video = completely fantastic and hilarious. Gotta love the 80s.

Another confession:

When my housemate isn't home I sometimes dance around the apt to this song, as well as sing it really loudly and most often out of tune.

Am I listening to it as I write this?

Of course! I'm also dancing in my chair. But I'm not singing cause my housemate is home.

I know that some of you are reading this, looking at the computer screen, shaking your head and going "oh dear. That Cait. Crazy kid."

But come on. Admit it.

You have your own song, that you dance in the kitchen or in the privacy of your room to, too.

2 comments:

  1. Not really. I have songs I'll sing while working alone, maybe. But no dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dance in the shower when a JT song comes on. Don't tell.

    ReplyDelete