Monday, June 1, 2009

Aloha Hawaii

Today is my last day in Hawaii. I fly out tonight on an 11:05 pm flight and then I fly to Vancouver and then from there to Toronto. The trip is basically over.

It's been hilarious times I must say. My nana has had many good one liners that I now have no doubt where I get my dirty mind from or the quick retorts.

So quick update:
I'm burnt
I can't believe Detroit is beating the peguins 2-0 in the series.
I want Chinese food from Sherway gardens (a mall by my parents house).
I just bought the book Sex God by rob bell and I like it so far. It's really interesting.
Nick and I might be on the same flight from vancouver to toronto tomorrow.

I'm watching someone light torches around the pool and hotel area. I'm going to go enjoy Hawaii for another couple of hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment