Monday, June 8, 2009

listening

Right now I am sitting on my new and much larger bed listening to the torrents of rain fall. I love the sound of rain. I love it when thunderstorms wake me up at night, and when I wake up to the sound of rain in the morning while I still get to be curled up in bed. I love dancing in the rain. I love watching it fall, the trees glistening with its shower, as people live behind their umbrellas as they scurry up the street.

The world looks different in the rain I find. It kind of teems with possibilities and potential.

I have to admit though - I don't like having to sit with wet feet. That's really my only qualms with the rain.

There's so much I could say about my new apt. and all of the things that I have to do tomorrow and people that I have to meet, and my massive to-do list, but I'm not going to.

I'm going to go and listen to the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment