Wednesday, June 17, 2009

oh me oh my

I can't believe how much time I spend being anxious. It's not healthy. I'm anxious all the damn time. There are very few times where i am completely relaxed and very few people that I completely relax with.

Did you know that?

I've discovered i can hide things well.

Today though the anxiety is starting to get to me. I'm worried about finding a job and money and next year and eating properly and budgeting and my family, my social life, my inability to finish what i start, waking up early enough tomorrow morning, drivers ed, and if I keep continuing I'm sure that you'll find out that I'm worried about global warming, poverty and the 50 other bajillion things that are going on in the world.

Why am I so anxious all the time?

I mean for the most part i can keep it under control - and this right now is actually just about under control - me flipping out is seriously not something that ANYONE sees. I flip out in the privacy of my own room - or the bathroom.

But seriously, why the f can't i just chill like every other bloody person in the world.

Don't comment on this post. This is seriously a holler into the dark. DO NOT COMMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment