Tuesday, June 2, 2009

home again home again jiggity jog

Well being back in Toronto is strange I will admit - it's like leaving a place exactly as you left it. However, it is nice to be home. Sleeping in a familiar bed, and being able to wake up when you want to.

Today was an errand kind of day which involved, helping my brother buy a shirt for prom, going to the doctors, grocery shopping, and making a mad dash through ikea because we thought the store closed at 10 but it doesn't it closes at 9. Needless to say, we have to go back.

I uploaded the pictures from the trip today and I only have 160-ish more to name. Also the hockey game is tied at 2. I want the pengs to take it.

I also went to my Babcie and Dziadziu (polish for grandmother and grandfather)'s house and had an omlette for lunch. No one makes omlettes like my Dziadziu. It was amazing.

2 comments: